Friday, January 8, 2010

CES 2010 Live Blog

This year I am getting really excited for CES 2010 (Consumer Electronics Show). I have made the decision to setup this live blog and record everything that happens at CES, so you can watch it in real time. The page will refresh every 30 seconds, so you won’t have to fool with it. I should be here to cover it all Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. Friday I will
be doing it a little late in the day, sorry. Once I post something is just released, or a new big announcement, I will post it right here and go write a bigger, better, and more detailed post about it.  I hope I can catch everything.

I really hope I can get all the news out and be here the whole time. Let’s hope great products are released!
Offline

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites